Do you live in the city of Florida and you’re finding it difficult to select a book publishing firm to publish your book or you are scared of falling into the wrong hands, then you are in the right place as we will be explaining more about the Best Book Publishing Firm in Florida.
The Percentage of a Book Publishing Firm in Florida
When you sell your book to a traditional publisher you don’t get to pay anything for Editing, marketing, design, printing, and distribution, you rather get an advance payment and royalties afterward. However, the good thing about this is that you don’t have to return the advance if by chance there are any losses or complication on sales.
Contrarily, using a self-publishing company is more like a custom publisher that will be doing all the work for you but in this case, you will have to pay for those services unlike that of traditional publishers.
How Much Does a Book Publishing Firm Charge in Florida?
The royalty percentage in a book publishing firm ranges from; 5-15% for paperbacks, 15-20% for hardcovers, 25-50% for ebooks, and so on.
List of Book Publishing Houses in Florida
- Indigo River publishing
- TriMark Press
- Rainbow Books
- Legacy Book publishers
- Atlantic Publishing Group
List of Book Publishing Firms in Florida
- Atlantic Publishing Group: This is a hybrid, nonfiction book publisher giving authors the chance to tell their stories. This group publish different genres ranging from biographies, self-help books, travel books, health and fitness to business books. The firm helps you market and enhance your book giving you the publicity you deserve. For more information, click here.
- Pineapple Press: This is a Florida-based book publishing firm that publishes books about Florida to promote history as well as travel and children’s books. This firm does not publish fiction but if your script has a major connection to Florida then you might be considered. Visit here for more information.
- Ricther Publishing Firm is a popular award-winning self-publishing company that helps you publish, write and even market your book. For more information on their submission procedures, click here.
- Indigo River Publishing Firm: This is a publisher of different genres including children’s fiction, entertainment, crime, history, psychology, thriller, self-help books, and lifestyle. Indigo River Firm also pays attention to first-time authors so ambitious authors can send their manuscripts to publishing. Visit their website for more information.
- The Peppertree Press is a self-publishing firm that covers all genres in fiction, non-fiction, children’s books, photography, educational, inspirational, and poetry. Peppertree press has a magazine known as the Peppertree Magazine that focuses on poetry, and short stories. Click here for more information.
- Rourke Publishing has been a publisher of non-fiction children’s books that complies with the national curriculum standard. It also partners with leading educational and retail publishers to create worldwide educational programs. Visit their website for more details.
- Oceanview Book Publishing Firm is one of the fastest-growing independent publishing firms that publish books of 100% original adult fiction and books of genres ranging from mysteries, suspense, thrillers. The firm love books that catches the reader’s attention. Click here for more information.
- Trimark Press have printed books on finance, relationship books, children, and fictional books. Interested authors should click here for more details.
- Breezeway Books Publishing Firm is a self-publishing firm that believes in allowing authors to be in control of their projects giving them room for creativity. The firm also offer services like editing, designing, printing and proofreading. Breezeway firm publishes different types of books even children’s books. Fiction or non-fiction authors should visit here for more information.
Find more articles on Student Resources here